Thank you for visiting Photo.Rubberry.com (the Site). Please, review this Terms and Conditions carefully so that you could understand how we operate this Site.
By using the Site, even if you’re just visiting, you’re telling us you’ve read these Terms. Before proceed your checkout, you must click “I agree to the Terms and Conditions”.
The Site: all pages of this website.
Visitor: Any user who just visiting the Site. Visitors have access to all open pages of the Site, such as gallery, blog, contacts, FAQ, etc.
Cost and Pricing
There is no cost to visit the Site. There is no registration on the Site.
All prices quoted on the Site are in Russian rubles. You can also see its equivalent in USD. Please, keep in mind, that the exchange rate of Russian Central Bank may differ from PayPal .
We won’t refund any fees you’ve already paid because we can’t take back what you have already seen or downloaded. Digital products are not refundable.
The copyright belongs exclusively to Rubberry.ru and Rubberry.com. All photos are copyright protected with visible and invisible watermarks.
You are not permitted to perform unauthorized copying, republishing and using photos for commercial purposes. All rights reserved. Using any photo without written consent from Rubberry.ru or Rubberry.com is copyright theft and could be a subject of judicial proceedings.
- You use the Site at your own risk and the Site and photos are provided “AS IS.”
- We’re not saying that the Site will meet any of your specific needs or that you’ll get any particular results if you use the Site.
- While we make an effort to keep the Site up and running at all times, we’re also not responsible for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any Visitor communication, whether the result of our maintenance of the Site or any problems or technical malfunction of any network, servers, software or equipment, Internet traffic or any other failure of any nature.
- We’re not responsible for advertisements or applications or services that are posted on or through the Site, nor do we have any responsibility for the goods or services provided by our advertisers or via other websites or applications.
- The Site may contain links to other websites. If you click on these links, you may be leaving the Site. If so, you will be governed by the terms of that other site. In this case, you must check out that site’s terms and conditions.
Other Important Terms
You should not do anything that interferes with the normal functioning of the Site, anything that would stop others from using the Site, as well as not to use the Site for the purpose of deception.
Prohibited activities include:
- using viruses, bots, worms or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information
- interfering with the access of any user, host or network to the Site
- covering or obscuring advertisements on your personal profile page, or any other Site’s page including any hidden code (without limitation)
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or breach any security or authentication measures
- impersonating or attempting to impersonate another User, person or entity collecting and storing personal data about other users without their permission, including usernames, emails etc.
- scraping the Site by using any automated mechanism
- using the Site in a manner that violates any laws
These Terms can be changed by administration of the Site.
How can I make a payment
- You should use PayPal. PayPal is a secure payment method you can use to make a payment online. You only need your email address and password to make a payment.
- On the “My shopping Cart” page you should select “PayPal Checkout”.
- This will take you to the PayPal login page. You can then sign-in with your PayPal sign-in details; (e-mail address and password).
- This will bring up your PayPal account details.
- Select the “Pay Now” button to confirm your payment.
- You will then be navigated to the Site where a payment confirmation banner will show at the top of the page.
- PayPal payments will credit the account within 10 minutes and you will receive an e-mail to confirm the payment.
If for any reason the payment has been declined, an immediate message will be displayed on the PayPal payment page to indicate this.
If there are any queries you need to contact PayPal for further assistance.
After making a payment you’ll receive a special link on your email address. If for any reason you don’t get a special link within 15 min after payment, please, contact us.
Please, notice that every link will be active only for 24 hours!
You can find my photos in different Social networking services. So, follow me!!!
And you can also find special discount coupons in different Social networking services!!!
I can sign any photo (sized 20*30 cm and above) especially for you, If you wish. So, write to me!!!
How do I calculate the Shipping charge for my Order?
Local shipping cost is 150 Russian rubles (approximately 2,2 euro)
International shipping cost is 350 Russian rubles (approximately 5 euro)
When will my order ship and how long will it take to arrive?
For printed products our standard method of shipping is via Russian Post. Generally orders will be shipped in 3-7 business days. Shipping times vary by destination.
It can takes from 7 to 45 days. We provide you a tracking number. You can use it on http://pochta.ru/tracking
What paper do you use for printing photos?
We print photos both on glossy and matte paper. By default, we print photos on glossy paper. If you need photos on matter paper, you need to specify this at an notice field or email us.
All shipments outside the Russian Federation may be subject to import charges, which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Photo.rubberry.com does not collect the applicable VAT, administrative fees, duties and/or taxes at the time of purchase. For more information regarding your country’s custom policies, please contact your local customs office.